Business Process Manager Extension for Magento 2 Description
The Business Process Manager Extension for Magento by vianetz enables shop merchants to model arbitrary complex order workflows in Magento via the backend without any developer know-how.
Therefore the processes are configured via a graphical flowchart by the user with easy drag & drop. A detailed logging enables the rapid search for errors in case of unexpected behaviour.
- Send a notification email to your shipping partner after a new order has arrived
- Save the invoice PDF in the file system
- Change the order status based on payment method
The graphical flow charts are always following the same principle:
Event Condition/Filters Action
, to realize arbitrary complex flows.
- Extremely simple usage via drag & drop
- Available Events that can trigger the workflow: new order, order status changed, invoice paid, REST api call, cronjob, provided file in watch folder
- Available Actions that can be executed within the workflow: create invoice, send email, set order status, set product attribute
- Available Conditions/Filters that can be used in the workflows: order status, grand total, payment method, product type
- Import/Export of workflows to easily use it in other environments
- Detailed logging in the backend so that errors can rapidly be located
- Add your custom events, conditions or actions
Do you have any individual workflow where you are not sure if it can be applied with this extension or do you want an individual demo? Just please contact us and we will provide you with support.
There is no warranty, that the information in documents on this website and related ones are complete, correct and up-to-date in every case. The consultation of a legal practitioner is always recommended.
Completely all the features mentioned on this site are only available for the latest Magento version. Former Magento releases may have a lack of some functionalities.
If the functionality of extensions from other vendors intersect with this one, unpredictable issues may arise.
Please get informed about our License Agreement and our thinking about Commercial Open Source.
Are there any more information about my Magento Extension that you would like to see here? Just contact me.