Automatic Invoice for Magento 1 Details
Aren't you bored of the "clicking" in the Magento backend? - This module will generate invoices and shipments automatically when a new order has been received.
Of course you can also activate sending emails and specifying the payment methods for which the module should be active.
- Automatically generate invoices and shipments based on the payment method and product type (Simple, Configurable, Bundle, ..)
- Save PDF invoice to filesystem
- Support for online and offline invoices to support a variety of payment methods
Thats why this Magento extension perfectly integrates with prepayment orders where the invoice is automatically generated or and automatic order generation is send to your shipment partner.
In combination with our module AdvancedInvoiceLayout you are able to send the individual PDF invoices to your customers automatically when a new order is received.
Furthermore this extension can perfectly be used with the Amazon/eBay Extension M2EPro to automatically process these orders in Magento.
The functionality can be seen in our Demo-Shop.
|Extension compatible with||Aschroder_SMTPPro, Dhl_Intraship, Firegento, Idev_OneStepCheckout, Iways_PaypalPlus, M2EPro, MageSetup, Mage_BankPayment, Mage_Debit, Market Ready Germany, Vianetz_AdvancedInvoiceLayout, Vianetz_TaxVatCheck|
|Language files in this package||English - en_US, French - fr_FR, German - de_DE, Nederland - nl_NL|
|Extension Coding Standard||PSR-2|
|Extension Rewrites||This Extension does not make use of any Rewrites.|
|Compatibility||Magento Community 1.5.x - 1.9.x, OpenMage 19.x & 20.x, PHP 5.6 - 7.4|
There is no warranty, that the information in documents on this website and related ones are complete, correct and up-to-date in every case. The consultation of a legal practitioner is always recommended.
Completely all the features mentioned on this site are only available for the latest Magento version. Former Magento releases may have a lack of some functionalities.
If the functionality of modules from other vendors intersect with this one, unpredictable issues may arise.
Please get informed about our License Agreement and our thinking about Commercial Open Source.
Are there any more information about our Magento Extension that you would like to see here? Just contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to install the Magento 2 extension?
- How to install the Magento 1 extension?
- How can I install the Magento extensions via composer?
- Can I get a license for my development/staging domain?
- Error message "Mage registry key already exists" e.g. after extension installation
- How can I run the unit tests for your Magento extension?
- How can I send Magento invoice/shipment emails to store owner only?
- I get a "404"-Error after the installation of the extension
- I get the error message "There has been an error processing your request". What can I do?
- Magento shows a Blank Page
You have a question that is not listed here?
See the full list of FAQs
You want to get notified about new Magento extension versions? Just subscribe to my newsletter.
v1.8.2released on 2019-06-03
- Fixed Fixed issue with parallel order creation resulting in wrong behaviour
v1.8.1released on 2019-05-17
- Fixed Shipment emails cannot be sent multiple times
Fixed variable naming for event
v1.8.0released on 2018-08-21
- Added Introduced new events to have more flexibility with custom modules
v1.7.1released on 2018-08-10
- Fixed Fixed issue with new exclude SKU feature
v1.7.0released on 2018-08-09
- Added Introduced new configuration to generate separate invoices or shipments for certain SKUs
- Added Improved configuration of payment methods to allow for "No Filter" value